ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a late registration. Please be aware that any amendments/additions must be put in writing (via email) and cannot be made via phone.
This is a must attend event for everyone in the Planning Industry.
Once again the Planning Profession will come together to share information, research, innovative practices, and network amongst industry peers. We understand you are busy and may not be able to spend a full 3 days out of the office – so this year we have broken Congress tickets to be able to be bought as individual day tickets, social tickets, study tour tickets or you can get everything in the one full registration (except study tour tickets). So take your pick – see what suits you best and we look forward to seeing you at #PIACongress17
WHEN: 3 – 5 May 2017
WHERE: International Convention Centre Sydney (Darling Harbour) + various social function venues
Wednesday 3 May 2017
- Study Tours. There will be 3 – 5 study tours to choose from – Sydney – and Western Sydney is the hotbed of planning – and these study tours will get you right into the midst of some of the best projects. View the Study Tours HERE
- Welcome Function and National Awards for Planning Excellence. Join us at ‘The Ivy’ 320 George Street Sydney
Thursday 4 May 2017
- Full day of Plenary Keynote Sessions. Today is the day we hear the best of National and International Speakers. No breakout concurrent sessions today – back to back keynote speakers all day.
- Full Exhibition Trade Display
- Gala Dinner. Join us for the night of nights to celebrate 50 years of your National Planning Congress at the Sydney Town Hall.
Friday 5 May 2017
- Full day of breakout concurrent sessions. 2 streams of abstract presentations from your fellow peers, 1 YPConnect stream and 1 PIA curated stream. Join us in the afternoon for a ‘Super Session’ to be held in conjunction with the Australian Institute of Architects.
- Full Exhibition Trade Display
- No official social functions will be held Friday night. Congress concludes at 5pm
|Full Registration*||Thursday Only||Friday Only||Early Bird
(before 21 January 2017)
|YPConnect - PIA Student||$590||$180||$180||N/A|
|YPConnect - PIA Graduate||$650||$215||$215||N/A|
|YPConnect - PIA Member/Affiliate||$790||$290||$290||N/A|
|YPConnect - PIA Affiliate + YP Study Tour + Membership||$1,165||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Overseas Planning Institute Member||$1,525||$710||$670||$1,425|
GROUP DISCOUNT: If you are registering 5 or more people from one organisation to attend Congress you can receive a 15% discount. Email email@example.com for further information.
*Full Registration includes entry to all plenary and concurrent sessions, the PIA Congress Welcome Reception, National Awards for Planning Excellence and the Gala Dinner. Guest tickets can be purchased at an additional cost and you can also purchase tickets to attend any of the functions if you have only purchased a day registration.
|Half Day Study Tour*||Full Day Study Tours*||YPConnect Half Day Interactive Tour**|
*Study Tours must be booked with a registration and cannot be purchased on their own.
**The YPConnect Half Day Interactive Tour can be booked with a YPConnect registration only.
National Awards for Planning Excellence and Welcome Reception
When: Wednesday, 3 May 2017
Where: The Ivy Ballroom, Level 1 (Awards) followed by Welcome Reception at The Ivy, LVL 2, 320 George Street, Sydney
Time: 6:00pm for a 6:30 pm start
Includes 3.5 hour drinks package and substantial nibbles. Restaurants are available on the ground floor if you would like to frequent after the event.
When: Thursday, 4 May 2017
Where: Sydney Town Hall – 483 George Street
Time: 6:30pm for a 7:00pm start